Village of Harvey Notice
Summer Student – General Maintenance
Please note: To be eligible for this SEED position, the candidate (student) must:
- Be a resident of New Brunswick or a First Nation community in New Brunswick;
- Be eligible to work in Canada;
- NOT be an immediate family member (spouse, children, parent, brother or sister) of the employer;
- Be a student in the current academic year and;
- Be attending a post-secondary institution full-time in the fall.*
*Note: Grade 12 students are eligible if attending a full-time post-secondary institution in the fall.
Work will consist of, but not necessarily be limited to, general maintenance, lawn care, painting, clerical duties, and cleaning. A valid driver’s license is required for this position.
Anticipated Start Date is June 22, 2020 and the position will be for up to 12 weeks @ 35 hours/week.
Apply with cover letter and resume to Amber Binney, Clerk for the Village of Harvey by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is May 29th. Interviews will be tentatively scheduled in June.